Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A few of my favorite things.....

Besides my 50 mm lens. Seriously, I love my 50mm 1.8. I could only imagine what the 1.4 would do. Anyway, these pictures were taken at about 6:30-7 with NO flash. You heard it right, NO flash. I did up my ISO, but still I would have NEVER got this with a bigger aperture (bigger number is what I am going by ;)

Here is my SOOC:

RAW Image
ISO 800
1/60
f 2
No flash, light from ceiling.



And my edits:

And of course my favorite things:

You gotta *LOVE* licking the beater! I don't care how old you are, it still tastes better off the beater!
Photobucket

And my other favorite, Graham Crackers with homemade chocolate frosting. And I *LOVE* how the frosting some how ends up all over the face :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

janett said...

Hey, it DOES taste better off the beater! Love that chocolate face.

Christy said...

So adoralbe! Love that messy face.

Angela2932 said...

I recently got the 50mm 1.4 lens and am so, so loving it! YOu are certainly putting yours to great use, because these photos are wonderful!

Becky said...

Great chocolatey face!

Meaghan said...

She's so cute! You gotta love that messy face. :)

Anonymous said...

I love my 50mm 1.8! So adorable with the frosting on your face.

Anonymous said...

I do love my 50mm lens and the 1.4 IS awesome. Its unreal actually. It hardly ever leaves my camera unless I am outside. What a cute messy faced girl you have. These are such precious and timeless memories you have captured.

Diana said...

I agree with you on everything! i love my 50mm i hardly came off my camera but now i am willing to take it off to use my semi fishy! love love love the choloclate face

Suzy said...

I so want that lense? No flash indoors is what I long for :).. Great captures! Cute chocolate faces!!

shirley said...

Great captures! Love the messy face and you are absolutely correct - the batter tastes better off the beater.

Amy said...

What a cute messy face, great shots! My girls are always asking for the beaters. :)