Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My word it has been FOREVER! So much for a couple posts a week. Things have been crazy, we have all been sick, and well, photography was the last thing on my mind :) Anyway, I am back for the time being.
Emotions. That is the theme for the week. Well DD number 1 is FULL of emotion (more than I can handle most of the time). And she always has a big bright smile for the camera. DD number 2 is a little different. She is a lot more mild in temper, but this also means she doesn't always give me that 'big bright' smile. This is her. Just a little lift of the lips and that is good enough for her.

Photobucket

Excuse the poor quality of picture. It was stormy today and I didn't feel like getting out my flash, so I used 1600 ISO.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

pat said...

She's a cutie! Love those big brown eyes. My oldest DGD is like this in front of the camera, too.

Meaghan said...

Wow! She has such beautiful eyes.

Anonymous said...

I love how you can capture her beautiful brown eyes. WOW.