Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh Baby......

......No more baby!!

So I am trying to be on theme. Since My little Baby, just got POTTY TRAINED I thought I would share that. She is 21 months old and officially a BIG GIRL. It took about 1 rough week, but it is done and it feels good!

SOOC:
JPEG Image
ISO 400
1/60
f4



And my edit. Didn't do much, so hopefully it looks better :) Couldn't figure out how to get the orange cast off her legs, oh well.

Photobucket


And then this picture helps me remember she is still my little baby. look at those squishy little toes! LOVE them!
Photobucket

Enjoy :) and thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Lauren Hartman said...

Congrats! It IS a red-letter day for sure!

Sharon said...

These are great! Congrats on your achievement!

Jess said...

Aww, love those chubby little legs! And HUGE congratulations to her AND to you for the potty training success! That is awesome!

Mom2Drew said...

Um...my son will be 3 and NO potty training in sight...wahhhhh. Cute though, even if I'm more than jealous.

shirley said...

Wow, at 21 months, that is an accomplishment. Congrats! But she is still a baby - I love her little chubby legs!
Great to see you back!

Suzy said...

What a milestone! Congrats on the potty training accomplishment!! Cute shots - love those toes!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Oh what cute little chubby legs and squishy toes. Congrats on the potty training.

Jason said...

That is such a HUGE step! Congrats! Very cute shots!

Unknown said...

Neat pictures.

Amy said...

Love those chubby little toes, she's adorable and congrats on the milestone! :)

Meaghan said...

So cute! My baby just turned two and is potty training. It's weird not to have anyone in diapers.

Erin Melenbacker said...

Hi Becky,

You have such a cute little girl! I really enjoyed the last picture with her toes. Too cute.

Thanks for visiting our blog and linking us :)

Erin M.