Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another little baby

So all of my friends just had babies so I get to play with them.
I have a little game for all my POTD friends and any other followers that I might have.

Here is my problem:

All of my pictures seem to be on the orange side. Can anyone help me with this?

Here is the game plan and rules:

I am going to post the SOOC and who ever wants to play along can download it and e-mail me your fix. You need to send me all the details of what you did (being as specific as possible). The picture I like the best I will post and send them a special handmade gift from me :)
My e-mail: becky.an03@gmail.com
I need all edits 7:00 mountain standard time on Friday, February 6th.

I am hoping to learn a little from all of you on how to get rid of my orange skin tones. And if you think they look fine, let me know! Thanks for playing!!

SOOC:
RAW Image (posted as JPEG)
ISO 400
1/320
f 1.8
Natural light from north window. 2:00 PM



And here is my edit. lightened in ACR. Played with levels and curves.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

I am not really good in PS so I wont attempt to help but you got great catchlights.

Becky said...

I think your conversion looks good. :-) Skin tones are my nemesis.

Amy said...

What a little cutie, I love the expression! :) I don't know anything about PS, so I can't join in the fun, but I think you did pretty good here.

Bobbi said...

I would help you if I was on my home computer but I just gotta say he is so so cute!

andrea blair | photography said...

it looks good to me :)