Thursday, February 12, 2009

A little Sugar cookie love

So these aren't the greatest pictures, it was just one of those days. Plus Olivia wasn't in the greatest spot for lighting and I didn't feel like making her move.
This is what we got up to today, making cookies and getting belly aches from eating WAY too many! My friend and I made one batch of wheat sugar cookies that actually weren't too bad. Don't get me wrong, the full unhealthy bleached white flour version is still the best, but it felt good to eat a cookie that wasn't totally unhealthy.

Decorating cookies:


She was napping during the decorating part, but jumped in for eating them :)


And here is what was left. Of course they had to try a little of every cookie they decorated :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! These are great! TFS!

Jo said...

Yummy! Those look so sweet, and such a great pink girly thing to do! I like your rounded corners ;-)

Anonymous said...

oooo....yummy. These look like so so much fun! I love the colors.

Reds said...

Great colors - love the look of concentration on the first shot - and that second shot is too cute!

Jess said...

These are GREAT! "Bad lighting"? Pshaw! The light looks fab to me, did you SEE my crappy flashy pics yesterday? LOL!

Wheat sugar cookies huh? You wouldn't happen to have a recipe for sugar-FREE wheat sugar cookies would you? LOL! ;)

Becky said...

Great colors, and the light looks good to me!

pat said...

Nice shots. I like the lighting on these. Looks like they had a great time!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

These are so adorable! She is such a cutie. And those cookies look delicious!

Suzy said...

Great shots and those cookies look yummy!