Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lunch time at our house

P B & J is the lunch of choice today. Gotta love that! The girls are very particular about their sandwiches. They have to have the crust cut off and one needs to have 4 square sandwiches while the other one will only eat it if they are cut into bite size pieces. So I think this fits into this weeks them of love. What else says love more than making lunch exactly how they want it :)








Also my little Aubrey. Here is her new cut. What I was afraid would happen, did happen. I was hoping the cut would enhance her curls, but instead it cut them all off. What a sad day! No more wetting her hair and heading out the door. This picture was taken right after I tried to revive the curls. Notice the above picture of her eating lunch, gone. So sad! My little girl is growing up!
Photobucket

19 comments:

Angela2932 said...

I love the hand in the peanut butter photo!

Becky said...

So sorry about the curls! Maybe they'll come back if her hair gets long again. That happened with my DD. I love the hand in the PB jar too!

Anonymous said...

I love the lunch photos. They are so loved! She looks so cute both ways...how adorable!
Cari

janett said...

Aww her hair looks great! Love the lunch photos.

Sharon said...

Nice captures!

Shauna said...

Can't beat P&J...great captures!

CindyTykie said...

Nice photos. I love the pic with her hand in the pb jar. Sorry about the curls

Lauren Hartman said...

Awww, she is a DOLL, curls or not!

Jackie's Shot said...

What a cutie and her sandwich looks delish. ~Jackie

R.A. BNKetti said...

Awww your daughters are adorable!! And PB&J is the best lunch EVER!:)

R.A. BNKetti said...

Awww your daughters are adorable!! And PB&J is the best lunch EVER!:)

Suzy said...

Well she looks darling with her new hair cut. However I might wait a bit before cutting my daughters. I'm hanging on to her curls for just a bit longer :).. Oh and my boys are the SAME WAY with their sandwiches! They each have their own requirements as to how I cut them lol.. Great post nice captures!

Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest little girl. That last picture of her is so sweet. And PB & J is what we have at my house at lunch time too. Katie loves it.

Reds said...

Curls or no curls - she is adorable!! And love their idea of a great lunch!

Amy B. said...

Cute. Love the hand in the jar!

Margaret said...

What fun shots of lunchtime! And she looks adorable with the new haircut!

Did I ever tell you 'hi' back after you told me you used to live in Utah? Well, I meant to, but can't remember if I did, so "HI!!" I live in Bountiful...grew up in Brigham City. Do you still have family here?

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Love all the details you included on the lunch pictures. Maybe her curls will grow back.

shirley said...

Curls or no curls, your DD is so cute! I love lighting of your pictures - so clean.

Jess said...

Aww, her poor curls! We did that with my oldest ds, it was so sad! And that is definitely love making the sandwiches just how the like 'em! I still cut the crust off for my boys an they are 11 and 13! LOL