Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally back

So my last post I wasn't feeling well and it only worsened over the week. So I am finally feeling good, but my little ones are now sick. The good news, I have time to put up a post. These pictures are from a few days ago, and I finally got around to posting them. When I didn't feel well Olivia and I had a Pretty Pretty Princess Party while Aubrey napped. We started with painting our nails, I even let Olivia paint mine all by herself. Don't they look lovely? By the way, my Pictures of the day are at the bottom. I just thought you would all love to see my lovely toes! :)







After, we played Pretty, Pretty Princess (the game) which Olivia won and was SO excited. When Aubrey woke up she wanted to join in the fun :)

And these are my photos for today. My two little sweeties, when they were nice and healthy :)



Aubrey's picture was a little washed out, I tried to save it :)

Also, here is the SOOC for the above picture. I was proud of the way it turned out. I think it is one of my better SOOC. I think I nailed the exposure. What do you think? Maybe I am still sick :)

JPEG Image
ISO 400
1/250
f2.2
Natural light coming from South Window, which she is facing.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for being a brave mom to have your toes polished. Great photos. Hope everyone feels better soon. TFS!

Sharon said...

Very nice captures!

Becky said...

My toes look like that when I paint them myself. :-) Hope everyone is feeling back to normal soon.

Reds said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon! Beautiful pedicures!

Unknown said...

I think it's awesome that you let her paint your nails! Great captures!

Diana said...

Great shots! i used to love when DD used to give me pedicures.

Lauren Hartman said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, but sorry the kiddos are sick now. Your toenails look "bea-U-ti-ful :)

Meaghan said...

They're so cute! I can't wait to have princess days with my DD. Great shots.

Michelle said...

They're adorable! I love your pedicure--so fun to let her do that. Hope all are feeling better soon.

Jess said...

She did a pretty good job on your toes! When I let K paint mine my whole FOOT usually ends up painted, LOL! What a great way to spend the day with your princesses. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW...I think she did a better job that I could do! I love their girl adventures. I hope everyone starts feeling better really soon!

P.S...love the color!

M

Michelle Duckworth said...

My 3 year old daughter is the same... she loves to paint my toes. But after like a few she gets frustrated and wants me to do hers instead.

Love all the shots.. great!

Michelle Duckworth said...

My 3 year old daughter is the same... she loves to paint my toes. But after like a few she gets frustrated and wants me to do hers instead.

Love all the shots.. great!

Michelle Duckworth said...

My 3 year old daughter is the same... she loves to paint my toes. But after like a few she gets frustrated and wants me to do hers instead.

Love all the shots.. great!

Suzy said...

Sorry to hear your little one's are sick but glad your feeling better. These are cute shots! I need to have one of these nail painting sessions with my daughter! How fun!