Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is from my home sweet home!

So this picture doesn't really have anything to do with home, except that it was taken from my front porch. This is the first sunrise that I have seen like this. Don't get me wrong, they may happen more often, I just sleep through them or am too tired to notice :) I loved the colors! And just incase you missed it, this is a SUNRISE! It was breathtaking! It was gone as fast as it came.

SOOC:
RAW IMAGE
taken in sRGB color mode
ISO 200
1/100
f 4.5



And here is my edit. Just saturated colors more.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Look at those colors!
Cari

Suzy said...

Just gorgeous!

pat said...

OH, gorgeous! Love those warm colors. Don't worry about being on theme; the themes are more of a guideline :-)

Lacy said...

that's really pretty! I'm already at work by the time the sun comes up...so I don't get to see it :(

Diana said...

its beautiful. i guess we all need to take the time and look at these wonderful moments

Meaghan said...

I love the orange! I wish I could sleep through it but my kids are early birds.

Lou said...

That's a beautiful view from your home.

Reds said...

Beautiful sunrise - the color pops!! And what a view!

CindyTykie said...

WOW, that is beautiful!!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Woe what a beautiful site to wake up to. Such gorgeous colors.

Becky said...

What a pretty sight to wake up to. :-)

Amy said...

Gorgeous, I love the pretty, bright colors! Also, I like how you rounded the corners. :)