Friday, February 20, 2009

My poor Livvy

Here she is, so sick. Olivia does not sit still, so to see her out (and it not being bedtime) is unheard of. Unless she is really sick. Poor little girl! Thanks for all your get wells and warm wishes! You are all gems! Hope everyone is healthy :)

Photobucket
Aubrey wasn't near as sick, just a runny nose. So it didn't slow her down. This is the only picture I snapped of her yesterday. Not the greatest, but creative, right?! Don't know how I managed to get her eye in focus. Just a lucky shot!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Aw, sorry she is sick we are on the mend.

Jess said...

Aww, poor baby! I feel her pain, I have been battling it all week long and it really does wipe you out! I hope she feels better soon!

Unknown said...

Aaww hate seeing lil ones sick. Hope they feel better soon. TFS!

shirley said...

She looks very peaceful sleeping - hopefully she will feel better soon. A fun 2nd picture.

Kelly said...

Sorry she is sick.. I hear all the kids around here are sick.. Just part of winter.. Hope she will jump back quickly

Kelly

Diana said...

aww poor baby i hope she gets back to her good ol self quickly. and i like the self portrait i wish i could attempt this with DS if he would only sit still

Jodie said...

I hope that she gets better soon, there is nothing worse than having your little ones sick. I like your self portrait.

Reds said...

So sorry your daughter is sick! Hope she feels better soon! Love your self-portrait!