Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 17, 2009

Late getting this up. I took this pic of my bro and SIL over Christmas break.

SOOC:
RAW image
ISO 400
1/160
F 7.1
Focal Length: 60mm
Taken 3:30, I am facing North. In shade.
















My edited version:
sharpened, curves to lighten, PW boost twice, teeth whitening, and curves vignette.























Enlarged picture and it made it blurry. Anyone know how to post larger pictures on blogger? Thanks!

Remember, any praise or advice is more than welcome!!

1 comment:

Joanne Fowler said...

I like your edit, the colors pop more. :)

I resize my pics for web. I size them to 4x6 or 5x7 crops then I go into "image size" and change the dpi to 600 then go up and change the width (or height - whichever is longer) to 600 dpi as well. You have to change the bottom first for this to work. It will then say your image is like 1 inch in size. That is ok. Then I upload to photobucket and then copy the HTML code. Then when I go to post on blogger, I click on "edit HTML" and paste the code here. I do this to keep people from being able to copy/print the image on their computer. There are other steps to do that but that is why I upload to photobucket and not just blogger. But uploading to photobucket(or another host) will allow you to get the bigger images. You can check out my blog for an example, most of mine lately are 5x7 crops. Hope this helps, let me know if you need more info. :)