Friday, January 16, 2009

January 15, 2009

Here is my first post. I am working on my exposure with Natural light indoors. So my dd and I had a little photo shoot. I set up the camera on a tripod for my picture and she pushed the botton. She is pretty good! Here are the settings and my edit.

SOOC (straight out of the camera):
RAW image
ISO 200
1/125
F 5.6
Focal Length: 80mm
Edited:
Lightened in RAW conversion. PW sharpen, PW boost and curves mask for vignette.

SOOC
RAW image
ISO 400
1/160
F 3.3
Focal Length: 28mm
Here is my first edit:
I sharpened and lightened with the RAW conversion box. cropped, PW boost and a curves mask for the vignette. Also dodged and sharpened eyes.

Second Edit:
Used 2peas tutorial by 2hoosiers1gem to get rid of the red color cast. I then sharpened, used PW boost and curves mask for vignette. Also cloned out wrinkles in backdrop.




I have got to figure out my camera. On each picture it said that I had set a correct exposure. My camera must meter a little dark. I guess this is why I am doing this. Any pointers are great!
Also notice the difference that changing the ISO made!

No comments: