Friday, January 23, 2009

One of THOSE days!

That is what we had today. We had a million things to do, we were late to everyone of them, it snowed like a blizzard (even though it was mid-50's yesterday!) and of course we had to have a few breakdowns!! I am SO glad it is the weekend! Everyone have a great weekend!
Photobucket
Edited: I sharpened and changed levels.

All SOOC images:
RAW Image
ISO 400
f1.8
lens: 50mm
Time: 4:30 natural light with South window

SOOC: 1/100 shutter speed
























SOOC: 1/80 shutter speed























My edit:
sharpened, curves, and darkened reflection.
Photobucket


Let me know how I am doing with focus on my 50mm (if you can tell). Thanks!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my! At least when they are that age, you can lock them in a closet. j/k

Anonymous said...

That is a very mad little girl! I love it :)

Lauren Hartman said...

Awww. How cute is she. Great captures!

Diana said...

Oh yeah i had one of those this morning! and its not fun not at all. great shots and PP

Linnao said...

Oh, she is cute even when she is crying! Love your processing!!

Reds said...

Love these! Life is tough!

Jess said...

AWWW! I was having one of those days yesterday too, obviously since my blog post was kind of whiny and I was nitpicking at my own photos (looked at them again today and they aren't that bad after all, LOL). I love your edits, they are nice and subtle but they really enhance the photos. She is so cute, even crying!

Kelly said...

I bet she just loves that you grab the camera when she is trying to voice her opinion LOL... Great shots