Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 19, 2009

Wasn't able to get a picture today, so decided to pick an old one and work on it. Anyway, we went home for Christmas and I had some fun taking pictures of my newest little niece. I love little babies! I can't believe that mine were ever that small!

Here is the original shot:

SOOC
JPEG image
ISO 200
1/125
f 4.8
Focal Length: 56mm
Used my Nikon sb400 and bounced light off ceiling.
















Here is my edit:
lightened with curves, levels to darken, sharpen, remove red in skin, skin smoother, round corner and of course, add text :)

Photobucket


12 comments:

Donnah Ciempka said...

She is beautiful - I love the flower.

Mandy said...

She is just darling. I love the edit. WOW...just beautiful.

Reds said...

What a sweety! great PP!

Anonymous said...

So very sweet! I love it!
Cari

Malisa said...

How very sweet! I love baby pictures!

Jess said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL.. and your edit is perfect! Love it! :)

Holly Nester said...

I just adore that headband. Very beautiful shot. Your edits are just perfect, not too much, not too little!

Michelle said...

What a precious little sweetheart!

Becky said...

Precious is definitely the right word here!

Linnao said...

she is cute!! Can't believe mine were that small either, but it *appears* that my first was even smaller :-O

Angela2932 said...

What a sweetie! Thanks for sharing your settings, and processing.

Shanna Jones said...

What a sweet shot.